We provide accounting and tax settlement services for:
- sole proprietorships
- general partnership
- LL companies
- limited partnerships
- limited joint-stock partnerships
- limited liability companies
- joint stock companies
We maintain for the foregoing entities:
- revenue and expense ledgers ( KPiR)
- account books
- VAT registers
- settlement of social insurance contributions (ZUS)
- preparation of PIT & CIT tax return forms
- payroll services
- representation of the entity before revenue offices (“Urząd Skarbowy”) and Social Insurance Institution (“ZUS”)
How does it work?
On-line accounting is the option using which you have everything ready without leaving home.
There are three forms of accounting services available at the market. What are the difference among them?
– self-accounting – all accounting operations are made by the entity itself and on its sole liability using PC software. This service usually requires the party to up-date continuously the knowledge of tax and accounting regulations.
– on-line accounting – it is the accounting service using advanced on-line methods of document transfer. Thanks to this service, you save the time needed to deliver records to the accounting company, and you up-load these documents on-line using available software tool. The only thing you have to do is printing the results provided and keeping the records as required.
– “conventional” accounting – comprising full scope of accounting services along with record compilation and keeping, and representation of the Customer before the Revenue Office (“Urząd Skarbowy”). The role of the Customer is limited to delivery of the accounting records to our office (either personally or by mail or, optionally, our messenger will collect them from the Customer).
COMPARE CONVENTIONAL ACCOUNTING WITH ON-LINE ACCOUNTING
|Revenue and expense ledgers|
|Register of revenue without deductible costs|
|Input and output VAT register|
|Settlement of intra-Community supply and intra-Community acquisition deals|
|Settlement of goods import & export|
|Calculation of tax liabilities for income tax („PIT”) and VAT|
|Preparation and delivery of VAT EU information|
|Submission of e-tax return forms|
|Annual tax return forms|
|Calculation of contributions payable to Social Insurance Institution ("ZUS")|
|Submission of social insurance forms to ZUS|
|Full liability for the services rendered|
|Keeping the records in Lucrum|
|The Customer brings documents to our office|
|We collect documents from the Customer||option|
|On-line transfer of documents is possible|
|Representation before Revenue Office ("Urząd Skarbowy")|
HR and payroll services
|Sign-in and -out of employees in ZUS|
|Settlement of civil law contracts|
|PIT 4R preparation|
|PIT 11 preparation|
Support for natural persons:
- preparation of annual tar return forms
- Settlement of taxes levied on inheritance and donations
- Settlement of taxes levied on real estate sales
Support for companies:
- taxation optimizing
- Tax consulting services
- applications for individual construing of tax issues to the Minister of Finance
- accounting services
We are fully liable (including financial liability) for all services rendered and hold third party liability insurance with coverage considerably exceeding the statutory requirements. Our insurer is PZU.